What is the best current PS3 game out right now?

I just got my Playstation fixed and I know absolutely nothing about Videogames so help me out .

What new games have been released that is a MUST buy.

Best Answer

See, this is a bad question to ask because people will give you their opinion instead of what's actually "the best." And honestly, there is no one or two games that are considered "the best" by every single person. If that were the case then there really would be a single best game of all time to play. But in my own personal opinion I recommend the following:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed II

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed Revelations

- Assassin's Creed III (Coming out this October.)

- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)

- Borderlands 2 (Coming out this September, sequel to Borderlands.)

- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)

- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)

- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)

- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia

- Infamous

- Infamous 2

- Little Big Planet

- Little Big Planet 2

- The Sims 3

- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Metal Gear Solid 4

- Armored Core 4

- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)

- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)

- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

If you get the Assassin's Creed series, make sure you play it from the very beginning, or it will just completely ruin amazing games, storyline and series. Same with anything else if it has a sequel. Make sure you play a game series from the beginning, or it will just ruin the series. It's pointless to get the second or third game in a series if you don't play from the beginning. It's just silly.

I have played 18/28 games I have listed here, but I do plan on eventually getting/playing all of them.

Hope that helps.

The Uncharted games and Journey.

The Killzone and Resistance games are also great.

Demon's Souls and Metal Gear Solid are also great but their online portions have been shut down although in both cases it doesn't really matter too much.

Its not about whats new its about what type of games you like

My favorite games are

Call of duty blackops

Assassins creed brotherhood

Just cause2

Infamous

FIFA 12

Assassins creed 1,2,3 and revelations

Naruto storm 1,2,3

battlefield 3