Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 9 years ago

How well will an Asus G72GX Run SWTOR and other MMO's and Skyrim, Battlefield 3(new games like that) ?

I dont have it yet, so i cant use system requirements lab. I will be downloading Gamebooster to improve FPS on it and changing the theme to windows 7 classic to free up some more resources, also messing with the graphics cards settings and tweaking them, Etc. I'm fairly new to PC gaming as you can tell so any input on improving FPS and whether or not it will run these games and how well it will. Thanks!

Update:

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Gaming_Powerhouse/G7... here is a link so you may see the specs on it.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you need to have these for skyrim:OS: 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)

* CPU: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor

* RAM: 2 GB

* HDD: 6 GB

* Graphics: 512 MB card

* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible

* DirectX: Version 9.0c

* Internet for Steam activation

this is for battlefield 3:OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz

RAM: 2GB

Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.

Graphics card memory: 512 MB

Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card

Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Source(s): this site is where i found all these informations:www.systemrequirements.in
  • 4 years ago

you will possibly have the skill to run battlefield 3 on low-medium. The GT 540 provides you with 35 fps on low yet on the grounds that your laptop is effective you may likely exceed expectancies :D all people is saying you in basic terms have 2 gb memory yet i'm tremendously specific you recommend you have a 2 gb video card memory. Yea, so 2 gb is alluring as video card memory yet no longer so warm as generic memory. Skyrim you may get a purely as playable fps on low get exhilaration from your laptop....its greater suitable than mine :p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.