IS THERE A CURE FOR THIS DISEASE IN SOCIETY?

Why are so many men so comfortable with women having power over them these days? For example, drive down any street and a car that costs more than $30,000 is five times as likely to be driven by a female than a male. This is a great cause for chagrin and very appalling that men have allowed this usurpation to... show more Why are so many men so comfortable with women having power over them these days?

For example, drive down any street and a car that costs more than $30,000 is five times as likely to be driven by a female than a male. This is a great cause for chagrin and very appalling that men have allowed this usurpation to occur with nary even a whimper! Men seem afraid NOT of women, but rather of what response their attitude toward a female will elicit from other males. Men act like non-emotional automatons that are only interested in being overly virile towards other men. This unreleased virility that manifests itself in explosions only on the football field or in war is a cultural sickness that has always been there in our society but now is much more damaging because women are out of control and no male wants to show an emotional response to their actions for fear of being labelled as "whiney".

Walk around in public and all one will see is half-clothed women. This is very disturbing and clearly shows a mental illness pervading society in the form of Sodom and Gamorrah! When no father or brother or uncle cares whether his female kin is dressed in so uncouth a fashion, what does it say for his state of mind and his state of beliefs? I say it unequivocally and without hesitation, that modern society is MENTALLY SICK!

You idiots have made a mess that normal men must now clean up.

Indeed, IF ANY MAN IS A TRAITOR TO HIS OWN GENDER, THEN HE DESERVES THE SAME FATE AS THE RAMBUNCTIOUS AND LEWD MODERN FEMALE CREATED BY OTHER TRAITORS AMONG US. And that fate is punishment meted out by the courts in the form of hanging!

To say that I am hateful of women would be spurious, since I was in martial arts for 4 years and like any male, am fond of fighting other males. The difference between me and other men now is that my soul is not for sale at any cost. The light of God that is present in all of us has been dimmed and then utterly extinguished in the people around me. How do you people live like this, those who once perhaps were cognizant of that same light and so are aware of what I'm referring to?

Turn the TV on. All the programs the last 12 years show women acting like men and working like men and dressing like men and walking like men and talking like men. From their demeanor, they are and not women except biologically. It's become an obsession to see women in power and no doubt stems from a lewd perversion relished by many men.

It seems to me that women don’t belong in every male field like the armed forces, nor should they dress like men or drive big cars and trucks like is so common now. I don’t like women wearing big watches because that’s a man’s territory, don’t like them as cheerleaders because that’s immoral, and don’t like them in science and maths because they argue 1500 times and seem to have an inherent insecurity with being around men. IT IS NOT THE SUPERIOR SEX, MAN, THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. IT IS THE INFERIOR SEX, WOMAN, THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. Only difference now is, the men stay shut up.

I’m a male, was raised a christian and at 31 have never had a g***friend nor will I have relations with a member of the opposite sex till marriage. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t do drugs, don’t go to parties, have never done these and never will. I have never touched a girl except a family member or in martial arts training and am always careful when I sit close to them because indiscriminate touching between the sexes is wrong. I think divorce is bad and that same gender rights should be curtailed. I think elders should be given more respect than average people, I am against any sort of casual dating, cursing should be avoided with a conscious effort, and I think that people should go to church.

To summarize it forthrightly and in all candor: Man is master over woman. ANYTIME one sees a woman trying to act totally equal to a male, he needs to put her in her place right away! There is absolutely NO REASON to treat women, an inferior species, as fully capable to men. Men are stronger physically and for every 5 genius males, there is only 1 genius female. Look it up!!!!!!

Truth hurts, people. But you're going to hear it from me.

Till my last breath, I will always treat women as inferiors in abilities and thinking. I am an extremely intelligent and moral male that has been put on earth to bring balance to this drug-riddled, hedonistic, overly capitalistic, immoral, carnal worshipping society.

It's no joke! I am...............THE ONE.