Samsung galaxy s3 Vs Samsung Galaxy note Vs Iphone 4s?

So my phone is due for an upgrade soon, I always thought after my contract ended I would move straight to Apple and get the Iphone 4s, however after doing some research, The Samsung galaxy s3 which is due for release at the end of this month, and the galaxy note, has come to my attention, and now i really dont know which one to get. could someone please help me with which one i should get, and reasons please. (p.s. waiting for the Iphone 5 is not an option, it is too expensive)

Best Answer

2 years ago when I bought my Galaxy S (captivate), it was the same price as iphone 4 ($200), so I don't think there is going to be a price difference). The fact is, IPhone doesn't have better quality as somebody else mentioned. When it was first released, some screens had yellow stains on them because the adhesive they used was not fully dried before getting shipped to customers. Then, there was the antenna issues and Steve Jobs' famous comment about "You're not holding the phone correctly..." Also, if you follow the news, you hear a lot about poor working conditions at Foxconn, the chinese company that builds iphones and many other electronic devices that are used here in the U.S. If they don't care about their employees that commit suicide on a regular basis, what makes you think they care about the quality of their products.

IMO, the biggest problem with new android phones is that the screen sizes are getting ridiculously big. Holding a Galaxy Note next to your ear in public is nothing short of dancing in your underwear in NY subway. But, some people like that because they rather watch movies on their phone with limited battery than to sit in their living room and watch movies on their TV.

Other than that, there are many big advantages to GS3 and android phones in general over iphone.

- You can replace the battery and have more than one battery when you go on trips.

- You can buy a SD card for $40-50 and expand your memory instead of paying $100 to steve jobs so he can build that same SD card into your phone where you can't replace it.

- Most android phones use universal micro usb for charging, so when you go out of town and forget your charger, you can borrow your friend's blackberry charger to charge your phone. This is while apple continues to push their useless proprietary connector.

- Since apple fans love shiny objects and prefer to have something pretty rather than practical, the iphone is made of glass and is heavy. So, in order to protect it, you have to wrap that shiny pretty phone in bulky plastic covers...and to help fix its antenna problem. I have given up on counting the number of iphones I have seen with shattered glass. On the other hand, I have never spent a dime on protecting cases for my Captivate and have dropped it a dozen times. It has barely a few scratches on its back and its screen looks good as new.

- Android has a large developer community. You can have your phone unlocked and rooted with not much hassle, so you can use them overseas. Apple on the other hand won't even let you have flash on your phone.

Having an iphone is like going for a long walk on the beach with high heels. It may look pretty at an occasional party, but it won't be that practical for everyday use. If you listen to iphone fans, the only reason they provide for choosing their phone is: "It's just better."

Having mentioned all these reasons, you can choose for yourself which phone you like better since it all comes down to preference and what suits you.

Galaxy s3 hands down.iphone 4s is just an overpriced device which has the specs of a midrange android phone.many people brag about it's built quality but as the drop test videos on you tube show, iphone is brittle(as u would expect from a device that uses glass for it construction) and g s2 performed much better than it when dropped.so there goes it's build quality.g s3 brings u raw power in the form of quad core plus unlike iphone it gives u the option of a removable battery n expandable memory.also android supports flash make ur browsing more pc like while iOS doesn't

I would steer you away from the iphones 4s because it has battery drainage problems:

http://www.techieinsider.com/news/13863/battery-dr...

Even Steve Wozniak, co-founder of apple says the same thing and that siri is glitchy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57360045/apple...

And this is an Apple Legend saying this so you know it has to be bad.

In fact, Siri is so bad there is a class action lawsuit brought against Apple for it not working anywhere near as well as it was advertised.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-57395727-248/app...

With android, you get more free apps. For example angry birds is free with android whereas you have to buy it with apple, or use their "free" version which has a big ad blocking part of the screen getting in the way of gameplay.

Furthermore, with iphone you do not get Adobe Flash which is required to view videos on many websites, it is a common complaint among iphone owners. Plus you cannot expand memory with iphone if you run out of space but with android you just add a card up to 32gb and you're good to go.

Android phones are usually superior in technical specs, faster and more customizable. It is the better choice, that is why it leads the global market in smartphones today even with apple selling a lot of their iphones cheap or free.

And despite the Woz saying iphones are easier to use, ANYONE can use android, he had to say SOMETHING nice about apple lol.

DEFINETELY HANDS DOWN THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3...my upgrade will be coming up soon as well and i would defientely pick this phone out of all of them. It's great, much much better than the iphone ( = garbage )

S3>NOTE>IPHONE

100% is the galaxy s3 the best phone in the word , better than iphone4s and iphone5

when i was and choice between this phone i will take the galaxy s3 but this is your choice what phone do you want, because this i give you a nr.1 site that you can compare phones and get all information about it , the site is very help full

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-G...

• JerryJ

Get the iPhone. There is more to a phone than just the specs on the box. There is build quality, stability, user experience, and support which are all very important to your enjoyment of the phone. Anyway, who wants a knock-off when you can have the real-deal?