Please help! I don't want to drink at prom?

Prom is tonight, and i'm having a delimma. After prom, everyone in my group (30 people or so) is going to a party that's being thrown in my neighborhood. I want to go, it seems like fun, but EVERYONE there plans on drinking, and I don't want to. I feel extremely uneasy about it, and I don't want to... show more Prom is tonight, and i'm having a delimma.
After prom, everyone in my group (30 people or so) is going to a party that's being thrown in my neighborhood. I want to go, it seems like fun, but EVERYONE there plans on drinking, and I don't want to. I feel extremely uneasy about it, and I don't want to be the only one not drinking. But, since the person throwing the party is taking car keys, I will either have to go home right after prom (Which is kind of sad and depressing) or stay the entire night. What should I do?
Update: I forgot to mention that my date is driving, so I won't have a car, and he definitely plans on drinking, so he can't be my ride home, and my parents are out of town for mother's day