Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

where can I get a honest mackeeper review?

I am looking for a honest review of mackeeper from someone that has used the software ?

Favorite Answer

You can check out these links and read their reviews.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awkRU

Well, the short answers is 'they're not!'. Any system in which human beings are involved is subject to personal preference, bias, dishonesty, etc. Everyone knows that systems in which humans are involved are ultimately flawed. The problem really comes down to one question - what's the alternative? The peer review process is far from broken. The real problem is journals not the peer-review process. We have so many journals now that the quality varies considerably. Papers that were rejected in high quality journals end up in crappy journals. Papers in which an experiment was repeated are rejected for replication - this is a particular problem in the medical sciences where negative results are under-represented. And the big problem is that the public has no access to these papers unless they pay a hefty fee (something universities are dealing with by storing and publishing their own publications on-line). The peer review process is only one side of the coin though. The other is conferences. Scientists attend conferences to get their work out there ... to start discussing ideas and results before publication, to meet colleagues and get their input, to stand in front of peers and defend their results. It's at these meetings that collaborations are formed, people start to get to know what others are doing, and that feeds into the peer process. What's interesting is that many people on Y/A will happily discuss the 'slow down in temperatures'. Skeptics will point to the data and argue that the models are wrong because the temperatures have 'flat lined'. How can one argue that the peer-review process is flawed when evidence that could turn out to be a problem for AGW is published, available, and can be quoted by skeptics? That would tend to suggest that science and the peer process is working well enough!

• clyne

Mackeeper Reviews

Check out the source link. That is what I looked at before giving it a try. However, I only gave it a try because they had a no cost trial. Otherwise, I wouldn't have tried it. I use it mostly for uninstalling and backup. It is very useful for those. I haven't really used it for the other things that it can do, like restore, theft protection, optimization etc.

It is worthless & a nuisance! I want to smash the computer every time I get one of their annoying pop ups! I am sorry I ever was stupid enough to down load it. Finally, they have come up with a relatively easy way to un-install it. I thought I was going to have to trash my computer.

I say go to cnet.com

it's the most trustworthy one these days.

Source(s): cnet.com

Dont get it