Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 9 years ago

What games can I play with a 32 MB video card?

I have an ATI Rage 128 Pro 32 MB video card, I am not able to upgrade it at the time. My processor and RAM are just fine, just want to play some games with this card and can't think of very many. I've already got Halo, Morrowind, The Sims... what else is there? I'm mostly into RPGs, like TES, Dragon Age, stuff like that. I wasn't a big fan of Deus Ex, already tried it. I was considering Mount and Blade but I don't really know much about the gameplay, may give it a shot though. Any other ideas? And don't tell me to upgrade my card... I'm well aware of that, it's a matter of not having money for it at the time. Also, anyone know about some Warcraft PvPgn servers? NOT WoW, my card can't even run The Burning Crusade.

Favorite Answer

Look at gamefly or other gamer web sites for all those older games perhaps go as far as 5 or 6 years old and see what specifications they have to match. Unfortunately those fade in time and harder to get. Maybe even craigslist will offer some older games to match.

Source(s): G
  • toomer

It relies upon on the interest. some video games will examine out your computing device to make certain in the event that they meet the minimum standards. in the journey that your computing device would not meet the min, then the interest won't even start up. different video games will run, yet won't run all right in any respect in case you do no longer meet the min standards. many times the minimum requrements are the backside configurations that the builders experience the interest will run at an appropriate p.c... Like I reported some video games won't run in any respect, and others will purely run poorly i.e. vey slowly, or laggy and jerky.

Don't worry that can max any game out! with a healthy frame rate of 2fps a week.

seriously....get a new card if you expect to be gaming, that card is worse than integrated graphics of today lol