What's the best non-NRA pro-gun right's group in the USA?

Best = Effective. I'm not looking for most hard core or most pure. I'm looking for the group who can make my donations count to bring about positive change towards more gun freedom in the USA.

PS....this is not an anti-NRA question either. I'm an NRA member too.

Favorite Answer

A couple of others:

Gun Owners of America - http://gunowners.org/

2nd Amendment Foundation - http://www.saf.org/default.asp?p=mission

I would also recommend checking with your local area to see who promotes firearm and public events. Its amazing what can be accomplished the more active a firearms group is with public events and fundraisers for the community.

The best way to spend your money is to print up some leaflets, strap on the pistol and stand in front of the police station or courthouse passing them out to foot traffic. In no time at all you will be arrested for violating several unconstitutional State laws (where you are).

Your goal is to take your case all the way to the U.S.Supreme Court.

The trick is; you can't make your appeal from jail so you need some knowledgeable friends on the outside or hire lawyers. That's one of the weird anomalies in our legal system; that one can not make an appeal from jail.

So how much do you want to spend? What are you willing to do to win your Freedom?

The only way to win back (2nd amendment) Rights which your State is denying you is to break the law, get convicted and get your case into the appeals system.

Gun Owners of America, because they don't compromise like the others will and do.

they will not vote as for a black rifle ban or a feature ban or full auto ban like the NRA would.

• Irv S

1. Second Amendment Foundation - Focused and less otherwise 'politicized.

2. National Association for Gun Rights - if you can stomach the more 'Coservative' fall out.

• WC

2nd Ammendment Foundation

Jews for the Preservation of gun Ownership

• NEO

Gunowners.org

Accidentally gave that guy a poor rating..., stupid cell phone...

The SAF and NSSF.

Call of Duty