Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

What does a PFC 25S stand for?

I asked my friend what does he do in the army, he told me that he works as a PFC 25S.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pfc - Private First Class which is his rank and 25S is his mos aka job which is a Satellite Communication Systems Operator Maintainer

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Hello,

Your friend is a Private First Class (E-3). That is his rank.

His job or MOS is 25S (Satellite Communication Systems Operator - Maintainer)

Hope this answers your question.

Source(s): MOS guide.
  • wehrly
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

After reading Yaqui, Buddhism, Zen, Shinto, Taoism, Hinduism, Platonism (a theistic philosophy), and Christianity i observed that many of the axioms and inferences one admired in one faith ought to be recent in all of them. What distinguishes Christianity from all others is that (a million) it contains each and every and all the fact this is recent in those distinctive religions (2) it outfits all non secular truths in divine mercy and forgiveness, making them eminently attainable. (3) this is the incarnation of the fact, no longer an thought or an concept - the strategies-blowing existence and dying of Christ quite surpassed off. we are all created via God. Your question should not be which faith is actual, yet which faith is the main considerable actual.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.