How did I get pregnant?

So obviously you have sex and end up with a baby. Mostly because of unprotected sex. My husband and I wanted to wait six months before trying for baby number two because he would be deployed by the time I gave birth if we got pregnant now. We were careful pulling out and using condoms constantly! none of the times... show more So obviously you have sex and end up with a baby. Mostly because of unprotected sex. My husband and I wanted to wait six months before trying for baby number two because he would be deployed by the time I gave birth if we got pregnant now. We were careful pulling out and using condoms constantly! none of the times did he ever mention the condom breaking and he always made sure to have one on. Well today I tested and a very clear positive came up and I'm shocked. i'm already three days late and positive pregnancy test but I have no idea how this happened?

We are both kinda surprised I have NEVER cheated on my husband or even looked at another man in that way. It really feels like a miracle that was just suppose to happen and is out of our hands. I'm very happy and so is he because it's like we were meant to have this baby.
Update: Okay by pull out method I don't mean just using that. We used condoms and he would pull out and *** into the condom. He never entered me without one on. Just most of the time he'd pull out before he finished.