Were do I go to buy Yu-Gi-Oh cards?

really want to start playing, Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

The best place to go is Amazon or a Local card shop. walmart has some but A card shop just has more there. And you can ask questions.

Source(s): Me :D

don't worry if you're a teen and called a child for playing this, im a teen too, im 15 and the majority of people who play are 16 and up. well you can find cards at retail stores such as wal mart or target. my local barnes and nobles sells some too, also big five (its a sports store so i don't know why they sell it). the best place to buy cards are at a local card shop, you might not have one near you.

Source(s): 10 years of yugioh

I'd go with Amazon or toywiz.com. If you're not looking to buy online then I would find a local hobby shop or card shop. Most Walmarts carry them but usually have a very slim selection.

Source(s): Personal Experience

You could go to Wal-Mart, there right there by the sports cards.

lolz obviously you are a child

YGO is pretty old, but you can find some at ToysRUs

Source(s): i used to play YGO and Pokemon cards, even though i didnt know how to play them. i quit because of frustration of the complicated and confusing mechanics of this game(s)