Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Teens: Is this weird?

My friend brought in a stuffed plush owl to scare my guy friend (inside joke) and now the owl gets passed around and is loved by almost everyone in my grade (7th). We (her friends) get to bring him to classes and hold him and my other friend decided to bring in a penguin and I brought in a donkey. Lol. The teachers don't mind. This girl brings in a cat. They're all stuffed animals so is it weird to bring them to school and just hold them/leave them on your desk? We're all 12/13 and in 7th grade.

Update:

Noted.

Update 2:

I'm young at heart. Acting old is boring :P

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a party! I mean, YOLO!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It would only be weird if you were the only one doing it. If it's just a trend then it's fine LOL. There was a really creepy girl who brought a baby doll to my school (I'm in 7th grade too) and she was rocking in in advisory (homeroom) so don't bring baby dolls to school. So yeah it's not weird if you are just messing around.

• 9 years ago

Sounds like fun! Oh, class bonding. It's certainly unusual, but not weird. I'm in 9th grade and just got a pillow pet. :)

• 9 years ago

That's unusual, but I dont see any problems with it! The most popular girls in school randomly bring in pillow pets, personally I don't get it, but to each their own I suppose. Have fun!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you're not being immature or annoying about it.

I have a stuffed owl that I love sooo much. :D

• 9 years ago

Im in 7th grade too and if i had to do it, i rather fail. I find it stupid, your in 7th grade not in 2nd grade.But it depends on the type of people you are, Im the type of person who doesnt like to do little kid stuff. But if you like it , then go ahead .

• 9 years ago

Sounds like great fun. Even this old fart likes the idea.

• 9 years ago

yes, yes it is. trust me you'll hear about this in high school and it will suck... throw your donkey away and start saving for a car. that'll redeem you at 16 lol

Source(s): seen alot of regretted fad's
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds like fun actually. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YOLO is idiotic. Stupid Fad's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.