I keep hearing footsteps and the sound of doors moving help!?

I have lived in this house for most of my life. Ok so I have always had really good hearing. Now I keep hearing footsteps, muffled voices, and doors moving. This only happens when I'm alone. When there isn't extra noise in the background. It doesn't matter weather the light is turned of or not. Now I... show more I have lived in this house for most of my life. Ok so I have always had really good hearing. Now I keep hearing footsteps, muffled voices, and doors moving. This only happens when I'm alone. When there isn't extra noise in the background. It doesn't matter weather the light is turned of or not. Now I have 3 sisters so my house is rarely silent. The night before last I thought for sure there was somebody in the living room. I kept hearing what sounded like the pattering of little feet moving very fast across the floor. I waited untill i was sertain there was some one there (I heard footsteps and than something falling over) till I did anything about it. (I can hear it when i'm anywhere in the house it is usually comming from the living room). I got so scared that I woke up my dad. He looked everywhere but no one was there. I got so scared i broke out in a rash. I don't know weather to think if there is something wrong with me or not. Please help!

Please excuse my spelling and punctuation, I am very tired.