Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

im might be joining the lasd?

what will i have access to in the lasd . i was driving in my car then i saw a lasd deputys crossing the street in quads will i have access to this and what else will i have access to .. will i get free food ... lasd los angles sheriffs department .. im not trolling i just want to know

im not trolling i just want to know will i have access to ride a quad in the street if i join the last

eric is a troll because he didn't even answer my question hes just bitching about stuff that is out of topic .. im not a deputy read the question. you can't tell people what to do in yahoo answers your just want to look cool in yahoo answers and it wont work loser..

Favorite Answer

Before you start wondering if you'll have access to a LASD quad, ask yourself these questions:

Do I have a four-year college degree?

Do I have a clean criminal record?

Do I have prior military or law enforcement experience?

If the answer to any of these questions is "no," you won't be riding any LASD quads any time soon.

You're trolling. No one answer this question! If you're going to troll come up with something better.

You are trolling. A deputy would be able to put together a proper sentence. Quit trolling. You're too stupid to even realize that you're dumb.

Source(s): Y