Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What country song is about missing someone really close to you?

please help! lol ive been looking for months for this song i was really into like last year all i remember about it was it was sung by one solo male country artist and in the beguining of the music video there is two black kids talking and they start to play basketball and later in the music video they join the army together and one of them dies and the other really misses him and in the same video there was a husband and wife and the husband was a fire fighter and he dies in a fire and his wife is heart broken crying on a bench and the kid is also crying but where him and his best friend were in the beguining at the basketball court i think there was another two people in the video that simalar events happened to and the songs about missing that person who died that you loved :( i need to figure it out please and thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its "Who You'd Be Today" by Kenny Chesney:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ne3cz9eUsQ

• 9 years ago

This won't help much but: all of them. No joke pretty much every country song is like that so I can NOT help you there.

Steel wool is proof that Chuck Norris shaved.

Source(s): Me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.