Im looking for good Dubstep songs?

I'm looking for good dubstep songs because I am trying to make a playlist for myself. My favorite dubstep songs are

-I cant stop by Flux Pavillion

-Titanic Dubstep ( My heart will go on) by Nova

-Lost Woods by Ephixa

Also I would like to note that I don't like stereotypical dubstep with the WUBWUUUUBWUUUBWUUB

Update:

Thank you all who gave me great songs :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

NERO - Innocence

Requiem

and all other works..... nero is god

• 8 years ago

If your looking for dustep with some rap look up bassnectars new album like vavavoom if your going for darker dubstep look up the dubstep from the new movie battleship and Porter robinson the skate it starts out light but it gets better its not really dark but i like it and for simple dubstep look at some deadmau5 and Go to pandora its got some good ones i think my favorite dubstep would be zomboy and if your not going for stereo typical dybstep dont listen to skrllex plz note not all of the songs from these bands are dubstep

• 4 years ago

Go to grooveshark and type in dubstep in the search bar. Over a thousand songs will come up. Just go through them and pick what you like. I like Skrillex and some of that type of dubstep. j:)

• Reptile by Skrille,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I get pretty dubby and i can do that 1 2 3 step so my reccomendation yo is la limey dime crime

love yall ladies

emal me please i know you wanna

scottykinzdavis@yahoo.com

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

there are no good dubstep songs

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

...You'd have better luck trying to find the remains of Noah's Ark.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.