When you hear the term, "YOLO"...?

...how do you react? (Answers like, "no feelings at all" don't count.)

Personally, when I hear someone say "YOLO!!", I respond "Sadly...". *pull out weapon*

@Proud 1Directioner: I'm a YMCMB fan (=

Favorite Answer

You Obviously Lack Originality

I agree with you I hate when people say it. It's not a word god damnit! It's the opposite of original. One time a boy wanted to agrivate me so he kept suing YOLO he thought I would do nothing, I punched him... I hate that word roarrrr

I also think: oh no really? Damn I thought I was a cat, you know YOLNT you only live nine times. When someone says "I'm goin to da parta YOLO I have a tantrum.

I thaught id tell you cause YOLNT,I'm a cat...

when i hear that i run them over with a car... call an ambulance and make sure the ambulance runs them over a second time, then i pick up their body, stuff them, and use it as a reminder to people who say "YOLO"

It's getting a little annoying, but just cos this one girl keeps using it on facebook in super long posts to her friends and it's clogging my news feeds. I'm just like, "you're not even about that life doe......" hahah, jk.

The Motto is still my song doe!

I want to take my hands off my hips and give that person a good slap in the face. And I die laughing (inside) when they say it trying to be cool.

• Marili

You Obviously Love Oreos :D

It makes me want to rip off my arm, and hit people with it.

YOLO! No crap, you only live once. People are not cats. YOL9T

I say FACEPALM. You only live once? I will make sure of that! Lol, I really want to attack them especially when they use it as like a campaigning slogan at my highschool :P

Laugh inside my head, not gonna lie I use it sometime as a joke, people use that as a sarcasim in school.

Source(s): YOLO!!! :}

I think teenagers just use this term as an excuse to do bad things and get away with them...