Rock and Pop: Battle of the Hated Bands?

I used to post these when I was well-known in this section (I was the opinionated kid with the emo SpongeBob picture who posted a lot of surveys and loved Nightwish). I used to think it was fun and so did a lot of people, so I hope you guys will enjoy. Pick the more tolerable of the two hated bands, and try to... show more I used to post these when I was well-known in this section (I was the opinionated kid with the emo SpongeBob picture who posted a lot of surveys and loved Nightwish). I used to think it was fun and so did a lot of people, so I hope you guys will enjoy.

Pick the more tolerable of the two hated bands, and try to refrain from saying "man, they all suck", even if you think that they do.

By the way, I'm not saying that any of these bands suck, I'm just saying that they get more hate than the average band seems to get. I actually like some of the bands on this list, to be honest. :)

1.) BrokenCYDE vs 3OH!3
2.) One Direction vs. Black Veil Brides
3.) Breaking Benjamin vs. Nickelback
4.) LMFAO vs. Maroon 5
5.) Fall Out Boy vs. Panic! at the Disco
6.) Green Day vs. My Chemical Romance
7.) Evanescence vs. Paramore
8.) Three Days Grace vs. Avenged Sevenfold
9.) Asking Alexandria vs. A Day to Remember
10.) Falling in Reverse vs. All Time Low

I hope you had fun. :)
Update: To the First Dude: You're so boring, that's the point. You're supposed to pick the one that you can tolerate more.