Anonymous

If someone used a racial slur against you, would you be justified in kicking them on the penis?

You might have seen this story on yahoo...

Emre Belozoglu (turkish football player) called Didier Zokora a "filthy n-word"..... so the next time their teams played, Didier Zokora kicked Emre on his penis. It was a powerful volley that left Emre writhing in agony.

In your opinion was this justice well-served? Or do you believe that the punishment did not fit the crime? (perhaps too lenient!! or maybe an overreaction....)

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x0KR0pN3qg

Youtube thumbnail

I don't know blockhead, they still had the rest of the game, so Emre could have done something back.

I just thought it was pretty funny that he chose to kick him in the balls.

Emre is a bit of a twát anyway.

• blah
    Favorite Answer

Maybe lol.

I think you can be a much bigger person. The person that used a racial slur is just showing one or all of the following. ignorance, stupidity, low self worth, insecurity, I could go on and on.. I have friends that are predigest and thing people use racial slurs toward them when that is not the case. We all need to grow a thicker skin. People will stop using racial slurs if they can't get anything from using it. Do you know what i Mean? I have been call a one eyed bat, one eyed bastard, fogy, coke bottoms, fat boy, and many other names which can be just as hurtful as a racial slur if I played into it. Now that I'm thinking of it I've even been call a cracker, honky too. Just ask them if they feel better now that they call you names. Remember sticks and stones may brake my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Puzzy Play

I know some people say violence is never the answer, but I truly think some people will continue to bully others until they learn their lesson. Sometimes it's in a subtle way, sometimes it takes a a kick in the nuts!

• Yes I would, but in this dumb country I'd be charged with assault or whatever if the racist went to the police....

Hell yeah!