Anonymous

If someone used a racial slur against you, would you be justified in kicking them on the penis?

You might have seen this story on yahoo...

Emre Belozoglu (turkish football player) called Didier Zokora a "filthy n-word"..... so the next time their teams played, Didier Zokora kicked Emre on his penis. It was a powerful volley that left Emre writhing in agony.

In your opinion was this justice well-served? Or do you believe that the punishment did not fit the crime? (perhaps too lenient!! or maybe an overreaction....)

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x0KR0pN3qg

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

I don't know blockhead, they still had the rest of the game, so Emre could have done something back.

Update 2:

I just thought it was pretty funny that he chose to kick him in the balls.

Emre is a bit of a twát anyway.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • blah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe lol.

• 9 years ago

I think you can be a much bigger person. The person that used a racial slur is just showing one or all of the following. ignorance, stupidity, low self worth, insecurity, I could go on and on.. I have friends that are predigest and thing people use racial slurs toward them when that is not the case. We all need to grow a thicker skin. People will stop using racial slurs if they can't get anything from using it. Do you know what i Mean? I have been call a one eyed bat, one eyed bastard, fogy, coke bottoms, fat boy, and many other names which can be just as hurtful as a racial slur if I played into it. Now that I'm thinking of it I've even been call a cracker, honky too. Just ask them if they feel better now that they call you names. Remember sticks and stones may brake my bones, but names will never hurt me.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Puzzy Play

• 9 years ago

I know some people say violence is never the answer, but I truly think some people will continue to bully others until they learn their lesson. Sometimes it's in a subtle way, sometimes it takes a a kick in the nuts!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes I would, but in this dumb country I'd be charged with assault or whatever if the racist went to the police....

• 9 years ago

Hell yeah!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.