How many Native Americans are living in America today?

And do Native Americans feel pressure to keep there blood line
pure and not date outside there Culture and people due to dwindling
numbers?. Plus, are there many Natives that are Christians today
due to how Christianity was forced upon many Natives during the Colonial era?
Update: @ cutie pie, I think you might be referring to the "they came before columbus" theory. And from what I have read from new world explorer journals such as Columbus, his son, and others plus other things I've read such as the Natives telling Columbus they had traded with "Black skinned woolly... show more @ cutie pie, I think you might be referring to
the "they came before columbus" theory.
And from what I have read from new world explorer journals
such as Columbus, his son, and others plus other things I've read such
as the Natives telling Columbus they had traded with "Black skinned woolly haired
people" and even had african spears to prove it which columbus sent back to spain
to find they were identical to those being forged in western african empires. so
I think it's very possible certain African groups may have arrived in America pre
columbus there are far too many coincidences and evidence to completely rule it out
anyway.
Update 2: @ cutie pie, I think you might be referring to the "they came before columbus" theory. And from what I have read from new world explorer journals such as Columbus, his son, and others plus other things I've read such as the Natives telling Columbus they had traded with "Black skinned woolly... show more @ cutie pie, I think you might be referring to
the "they came before columbus" theory.
anyway.
Update 3: If this was a European group, the whole world would be aware of this, they
even tried to claim vikings were active in the americas pre columbus when there isn't
half as much evidence compared to the african Presence in the americas pre columbus
Update 4: @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh , Why would you still call yourself "Indian" your not "Indians". Your basically disrespecting yourself and people by calling yourself "Indian" C'mon bro, that dissapointed me. "70% of blacks in america have a white ancestor" really?... show more @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh , Why would you still call yourself "Indian"
your not "Indians". Your basically disrespecting yourself and people
by calling yourself "Indian" C'mon bro, that dissapointed me. "70% of
blacks in america have a white ancestor" really? Lmaooo...exagerated
is not even the word for that outragious claim. Don't beleve everything you read now
Update 5: @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh , Why would you still call yourself "Indian" your not "Indians". Your basically disrespecting yourself and people by calling yourself "Indian" C'mon bro, that dissapointed me. "70% of blacks in america have a white ancestor" really?... show more @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh , Why would you still call yourself "Indian"
Update 6: @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh, What do you mean "you" never asked us what we wanted to be called. I'm not American, You were called "Indians" by mere accident. You just said yourself that name was GIVEN to you, I don't see why you would want to call yourself that. The REAL Indians are located in... show more @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh, What do you mean "you" never asked us
what we wanted to be called. I'm not American, You were called
"Indians" by mere accident. You just said yourself that name was
GIVEN to you, I don't see why you would want to call yourself that.
The REAL Indians are located in Asia not America. I have nothing
against you, I like most of your answers but it confuses me why you would
want to be known as "Indian" it just makes no sense to me lol. Surely your
culture is much more expanded, diverse, and beautiful to just be boxed as
a name given to you by accident especially by a vile savage in the name of
Columbus.

I think your
disrespecting yourself, culture, and ancestors by calling yourself that. Because
fact is you are NOT Indian, Why should I have to tell you this? Why are Americans
no matter there ethnic background so brain washed and mind controlled. goodness

your sources are youtube really?..LOL, that already tells me you don't
Update 7: know what your talking about
Update 8: @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh, Up until recently? WRONG. Columbus actually thought he arrived in India thus resulting in you being called "indians" get with it. What? the same U.S Government that built the ground up from wiping out your ancestors, destroying your culture and barely even bother to acknowledge you?... show more @ Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh, Up until recently? WRONG. Columbus
actually thought he arrived in India thus resulting in
you being called "indians" get with it. What? the same
U.S Government that built the ground up from wiping out
your ancestors, destroying your culture and barely even
bother to acknowledge you? ..Erm, if you
want to take there word for anything then that it is up to
you Sir. 500 years of rape, murder, plunder, oh wow you speak
of these 500 years of a name accidentally given to you like it's
something to be proud of, as though it has been dipped in gold
and dried in a persian rug. Get Real