Jimmy asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Orlando Magic Offseason?

How will orlando be getting any new free agents this summer,they are barely reaching over there luxury tax,and trying to match ryan anderson contract.They dont have any trading pieces anymore.Ryan and JJ are free agents,Hedo makes me want to throw up,we are paying him on a veteran contract and he is not even playing well,j rich is also aging.Otis is an *** for making terrible trade,Stan is and i know can be annoying as a coach.Dwight and his drama is just swirling.

If this is your team,how would u build around howard?

would u fire SVG and Otis?

How would you get good pieces?

How would u let the luxury tax get out of your way?

MAGIC ARE F*CK

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would call up the Nets and ask if they would be willing to give the same offer again for Howard

and ship him off that way i get pieces to build around like Lopez , Brooks ( future all star ) and D-Will would end up staying with the Nets then most likely

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you are looking forward to exploring the areas or would like to flake out by the pool at a resort, with hotelbye , in the Orlando City, is where you will discover all of it therefore begin planning your enjoyment holiday! Orlando inspires incredible reports like nowhere otherwise; reports of creativity; stories of awareness and epic adventure. Orlando is just a location wherever young ones and grownups likewise can enjoy once-in-a-lifetime activities discovering the legendary amusement parks, marine attractions and magnificent escapes. So be available to surprises since your constant history begins here!

• 9 years ago

Dwight Howard is staying for sure, I see the Magic's making some big moves this off-season. Only time will tell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.