Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I am thinking of starting a square dancing bar I have banjo, spittoons & cow poo on the floor what else I need?

Oh, I also got me a confederate flag, a shotgun, a bible (king James version), a neon sign that says "No queers", a 78 chevy truck on blocks out front, an all you can eat rocky mountain oyster bar, a tub of lard and a bucket in the outhouse. Thanks for y'all answers kindly I reckon.

Update:

Boromir, I also have a sign that says "Wednesday's ladies night"... You can come."

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Syncopated rhyming set to a dance beat?

I think you spelled "Hip-Hop" wrong.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Julie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The square of one is one, which implies you've got trouble (in Riemann City)! You can never get off square one... no matter how may times it's squared, it's still one. Worse yet would be starting with square -1, which becomes +1... you've just turned around backwards. Not that those who start on square zero aren't as bad off as those starting on square one: zero raised to any exponent is zero. Ex nihil nihil.

• 8 years ago

Is there a back room with a stained army cot? If not, where's the cousin bangin' supposed to go down?

Oh, forget it...Just read the part about the Chevy truck on blocks. Sounds like ya'll are good to go, Bo.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sounds like home. I hate square dances though.

Let's do a death metal improve instead.

I play a mean guitar, plus I have big hooters. I'm always a hit with the rebel flag/ no queers crowd.

edit*

Teh Nolte is jealous cause my cousins are hotter than his :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Y'all needs a fiddle to go with that thar banjo. Can't have no hifalootin' square dance if y'all don't have yerself a fiddler, if y'all supposin to be runnin a class joint. Derned young uns, don't know nothin.

• 8 years ago

A well-used '61 Streamliner mobile home to park in the back as your primary residence.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I hope the neon sign is a pink neon sign.

You forgot the straw. you must have straw.On the floor and bales of it for people to sit on.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A washtub base...one string on a broom tied into the large bucket....

• 8 years ago

Charlie Daniels commemorative butt pIugs would be a festive touch. The devil went down to Georgia, or so to speak...

• 8 years ago

What did I tell you about thinking? Now back in the cage Betch!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.