mcdonalds job interview help!!!?

so i have a job interview for McDonald's in an hour and ive never been to one and im super nervous!! what should i expect?? i really need a job but im afraid that they wont think im good enough or something and im afraid im gonna like stutter when i talk :'(

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Greg
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

McD's interviews are pretty easy going so just relax. Try this, promise yourself that after the interview you will treat yourself to something you really like (chocolate milkshake is mine). That might help relax you and realize that this will only last for a few minutes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hi there! First, congratulations on the interview! To be called in, your resume must be in pretty good shape.

Be prepared to answer standard interview questions like: "Why do you want to work here?" and "What are your weaknesses?". The more prepared you are, the less nervous you will feel. Check out this link for more info: http://www.snagajob.com/resources/interview-tips/i... They may ask you about how you feel about customer service and working with the public. Be prepared to talk about how customer service is important to you.

Good luck and keep us posted!

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Ding fries are done!

Serious, to work fast food, you have to be able to speak a language, nothing specific, pig-latin would be good enough.

• 8 years ago

Just act like an animal. They appretiate them in there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Just take in a copy of that last test you failed in school, that's all you have to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.