part 2 英文高手請幫助我回答問題拜託奉上二十分
看不懂 用英文回答以下英文問題 ><
1. How did Freud face his own death ? how did he choose to die ? 2. What was Lewis’s reaction to his wife’s death ? how did he resolve this ? 3. How can the good and bad of human existence be reconciled if there is an all-loving God ? if there is not ? 4. How does your worldview influence how you confront death ?
- CharlesLv 68 years agoFavorite Answer
3. How can the good and bad of human existence be reconciled if there is an all-loving God ? if there is not ?
I wish only to elaborate on this "point".
Theism or not is irrelevant, what's relevant is "if super-nature takes part in human life?". To this question, there's always two schools of thoughts, one is the Believers, the other is the Non-Believers.
The argument to this question is "should human count on super-nature?". To me, the answer is quite obvious, no. I am a theist, and I care nothing about gods' super-nature. Human and God(s) are in two different worlds, they don't comingle, they may join each other after human leaves his world.
The last issue is about from Theism to Religion. There is one thing for sure to all humans, human will die. Some humans refuse to die, therefore they created a world of after-life, then it came the religion. Super-nature and Mortality are the foundation of Religion, so religion is not for every one, therefore it can never be the Law of Universe.
With or without God, human will live; some care about decency, some don't.
Human behavior follows the rule of a bell curve, that's why the founder of bell curve theory called the base of observation as "population".
- 忙的團團轉的毛球...Lv 78 years ago
"The Question of God": Sigmund Freud And C.S. Lewis - 1/6
"The Question of God": Sigmund Freud And C.S. Lewis - 2/6
因為看聽不懂英文 這兩部分 有在題目裡面
2012-05-09 10:48:20 補充：
it's ok . i don't care .. i just need help
would you help me , if you can
i will so appreciate it >
- prisoner26535Lv 78 years ago
philosophical questions like these usually do not have standard answers.
Others' answers may not fit your moral standards at all.