AP World History essay predictions 2012?

What do you guys think it'll be for the compare/contrast and change/continuity essays?

Favorite Answer

It's impossible to know for sure, and predicting is not as useful as going to apcentral.collegeboard.com>AP Courses and Exams>Exam Questions>World History.

There, you can see what categories are the most tested, and also find links to previous years' questions. You can get a feel for the types of questions by looking through old questions (which are actual questions that students from past years got). Good luck with your AP exam!

Well I was wondering the same thing. But do you mean Persia as an essay question? Can you really write that much about Persia? And for imperialism you mean as a an compare and contrast questions? Australia and Pacific? Is that even important? And yeah I don't think it''l compare Russia and China, that was aLready a past CC question. Possibly CCOT about Persia post WW1, when it became Iran? And I w as thinking the CC question could maybe something like compare the Indian Ocean Trade Network to the Silk Roads? They have't had an essay on IOTN since 2008 and Silk Roads since 2009. And it's def not going to be columbian exchange that was last year. Maybe imperialism?