where do you shop for your child/ren clothes?

i shop for my daughters in next , zara , h&m , children salon , alexandalexa and child play clothing and i would like to know where other mums shops please

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Old Navy, Children's Place, Carter's/OshKosh... sometimes Baby Gap if there are great sales. Kohl's. Gymboree. The sale rack at Hanna Andersson (and soon the outlet opens nearby... can't wait!) Target, sometimes.

I also frequent a secondhand children's shop nearby and get hand-me-downs from friends and family. Judging by your other questions, I'm guessing we have very different ideas on what kids need for clothing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Gap and Old navy

• 9 years ago

I have four-year-old daughter and a 17-month-old son.

Goodwill, rummage sales, hand-me-downs, from my sister who has an eight-year-old daughter (who also gets many of her daughter's clothes from second hand souces) and my best friend wh has a seven-year-old daughter,a six-year-old son and a two-year-old son. Once Upon A Child is a good source as well. I'm part of a local MOPS group that has a recycle table an I have foun good things on there, evn for me. We also shop the WalMart clearance racks as well. Most of the new clothes come from the grandmothers who buy them on sale.

I don't care to buy new, especially for the kids who outgrow them quickly. For me, I don't like to spend more than $20 ($25, if I know I will get frequent wear out of it) for an article of cloting and to make sure I can wear it for a few years. For my kids, no more than $5, maybe a bit more if I think both kids can get a wear out of it. (My daughter has some Ts, golf shirts and button downs that are technically boys. I even have a few golf shirts that are technically boys, but are large sized and were second hand and ree.)

• 9 years ago

Most frequently Walmart and Ebay, occassionally also Sears and Old Navy.

Source(s): Mom to a 4 year old boy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Honestly, I rarely buy for my child becoz mostly are hand-me-downs or gifts from relatives. If I buy, will buy from economical stores like Kmart. Only buy expensive stuff from department stores (Mitsukoshi, Takashimaya, etc) on holidays.

• 9 years ago

Mostly Wal-Mart, sometimes the Children's Place if they are having a sale. Sears if they need dress clothes.

• 9 years ago

Jcpenny, target, Walmart, Ross, aeropostale.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Burlington, Marshalls, babies r us, Target, Wallmart, Kmart and outlet stores. Im fairly cheap. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.