Are these allergies or something else? Help!?

Hi Everyone, I'm 15 and never had any known allergies before. Lately probably for the last 3 days, my eyes have been really itchy (One more than the other one), and my throat would occasionally be really really itchy and coughing didn't help it. My nose has been kind of stuffy/runny. It's weird.... show more Hi Everyone,

I'm 15 and never had any known allergies before. Lately probably for the last 3 days, my eyes have been really itchy (One more than the other one), and my throat would occasionally be really really itchy and coughing didn't help it. My nose has been kind of stuffy/runny. It's weird. I've never experienced this before. I'm assuming it could be allergies because the weather got really warm lately. Could this be allergies? I took an allergy pill this morning, and it didn't really work. The itching stopped a few hours later, but I'm really confused. Someone told me that I need to take it for a few days in order for it to work effectively. Is this true?

Thanks for your time. Anything helps! (:
1 answer 1