Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Are conservatives happy Maurice Sendak is dead because he was gay?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • fiof
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should be ashamed. First, my children were brought up on his books and I do not gloat over anyone's death. Second I, and I am sure many others, did not know he was gay, yet you felt compelled to make an issue of this. Shame on you again.

RIP Mr. Sendak

• 9 years ago

In the fantasies of conservatism's detractors, maybe. I take no pleasure whatsoever in his apparent demise today at the age of 83 - and I'm a conservative. When I was a child (I grew up in the 1970s and 1980s), I even read his book, "Where The Wild Things Are."

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Maurice clemmons don't have been set loose of reformatory interior the 1st place and that isn't via fact of republicans. We help prisons alongside with loss of existence ROW. it extremely is the wussie liberals who're too busy wanting to look "high-quality" that don't want to punish the undesirable adult men.

• Conservatives don't celebrate the death of others like liberals did Andrew Breitbart, Ronald Reagan, and Jerry Falwell, for just a few examples.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your a T R O L L. Here a gifted talented writer has passed away and all you wish

to do is trash his memory by making the fact that was gay an issue. Damn your

weak.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Never heard of him, but I regret the death of any fellow human. Maybe you ahould ask the black democrats who keep voting against gay marriage.

• 9 years ago

They like people to die quickly and that was heard in their Primary full of Tea Party....They can not fool anyone. They blindly support the party so that is their view. They can not have it both ways

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

That statement is cruel an repugnant thing to say!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who's that?

• 9 years ago

This Conservative is never happy when anyone dies, and I think most are not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.