Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

What should I wear with nude pumps?

I have a sweet sixteen to go to soon. I really wanna wear a pair of nude pumps. The party is formal by the way :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything go with nude pumps. Really. If you want to pair it with a pastel colour it could be or a dark coloured dress it could be! But if you want to be more specific I'd rather pair it with a navy blue dress(lots of detailed) maybe ruffles, etc. Because you don't want to be plain all throughout, right? But if you're planning to be more on the pastel colour you can colour block like pairing an asymmetrical mint-green skirt with a pink button-down shirt and pair it with nude pumps, and accesorize! Just play with colour and your clothes, be unique! ;)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Eh. I honestly think nobody should spend that much on shoes at your age. They're not going to fit in six months! If I were you, I would save money and just buy a few basics. Then you'll have a lot of options in a few years when your feet are done growing, and you can build a classic, stylish collection that you can actually wear for years.

• JF
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You can pretty much wear whatever you want with them. It's a good neutral color.

If you want to show them off, go with a shorter dress, like knee- or mid-calf-length. A floor-length dress will hide your shoes.

You could also maybe do an image search online for pictures of celebs wearing that type of shoes, and see what you think looks good with them.

• 9 years ago

A navy blue dress

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A cute turqouise dress at cocktail length and black accents (jewlery, a belt if you wish etc)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You should ware your birthday suit lol. i think a short red dress would look good.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

nothing but a single bow tie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.