What does it mean when ur bf locks his cellphone.Is it bcause he has something 2 hide?Maybe I'm just paranoid ?

When we were friends he didn't lock it but now that we've made it official I've noticed that its always locked. And he also never answers the phone when im in the room he just ignores his calls

Favorite Answer

Dont jump to conclusions he might be like me and just cant be bothered to answer the phone. LOL. but I would ask him and just let him know your not being controlling but the fact that he locked his phone is it because of you because it is upsetting you. Or something like that. to me the timing and that would make me wonder to, so I don't think your being paranoid. Some people just don't realise how it looks or seems to another person and communication should help solve this matter. If you do ask him just bare in mind he might of not realised how you saw it or that it bothers you. It might not have crossed his mind. He might also have another perfectly good reason for doing it, and asking him will be the only way to find out. Guessing games and secrets only end badly. Be honest and open with him and hopefully he will do the same with you and respect you for it.

People usually lock there phone when they are hiding something. I've recently started locking mine. I talk to people, and don't need my boyfriend reading conversations. I don't believe he would, it's just my own privacy. He on the other hand locks his phone, he gave me the password. This is just in case he loses his phone in a public place. There's pictures of me (mostly nude) that he wouldn't want people to see if this did happen. Have you ever thought of asking him?

Relax. Being paranoid all the time is super annoying, and will probably make the guy more likely to do something. If you don't have an actual REASON to suspect something (ie, underwear that's not yours in his car/bedroom) then stop worrying about it and just trust him.

Dont wanna startle u but maybe hes hiding or keeping something from you. If ur not a jelous and hes not hiding sonething he shouldnt ignore calls.

He is most likely hiding nothing! He is scared you'll make a big deal about things on his phone, i know my girlfriend did. He wants to make this relationship last as you do by worried about his privacy. Dont worry about it.

yes if he has nothing to hide why would he lock hes phone? so other people won't look at hes doing. if hes acting that suspicious you need to talk to him a see that phone.

Well it can just be bc he doesn't want u to be nosy or he could have something to hide from u

You either trust him or you don't. If you don't you should probably move on because no relationship can survive with out trust.

Just talk to him about it. Only way to get the truth. We can only guess why.

Respect his privacy.

I respect my gfs privacy and she respects mine. We have no trust issues

Source(s): Me.