My girlfriend misunderstood what i meant to say. I mentioned an actress and now she's gone bezerk on me..?

For reference: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asn8OBwvIi9NKkHHWWXEwe7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507234732AA0JijY You don't really have to see it though. Before i start, we had a little conversation about 'fantasy' hook ups or whatever. We were only pretending, and i believe she still think... show more For reference:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asn8OBwvIi9NKkHHWWXEwe7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507234732AA0JijY
You don't really have to see it though.

Before i start, we had a little conversation about 'fantasy' hook ups or whatever. We were only pretending, and i believe she still think it's serious.

I'll try to quote our conversation:
Her: "I know why you wanna watch the avengers."
Me: "Ah, why do I?
Her: "Scarlett."
Me: "No way, i want to watch for the hulk and captain america."
Her: "Yeah right."
Me: "But i don't even want to watch it for her, it's an action movie.."
Her: "SCARLETT"
Me: "Why are you mentioning her? I don't even love her, we were pretending that day. And it's an action movie, i want to watch the action."
Her: "You fancy her."
Me: "im not a perv. I don't, i said that name because you asked me to, and i didn't know who else to choose. I like ellen page better (THIS is where i technically screwed up in innocence). Because she seems decent, scarlett doesn't."
Her: "gtfo you know. You're like everyone else. Go fap over her pic."
Me: "if i said i didn't like scarlett, would you believe me? Ellen page is a brilliant actor, i like her acting, what's wrong with that?"
Her: "i don't want you."
Me: "You chose ian somerhaulder, you commented on his body, did i get jealous or wanted to dump you?"
Her: "You just confirmed what i thought. Because i was kidding, you didn't. And you added some ellen to your list, dare even telling me."
Me: "Ellen is an actor, good lord! Why would i love some Ellen who i dont even know? I don't base my love on looks, i like her acting that's all. And if you love me, cant you trust me?"
Her: "i don't feel like talking to you right now sorry." (then leaves me)

I sent her over a dozen texts, voice mails etc. She's acting like i don't even love her, after all the things i did for her. Any other fake guy would have taken this opportunity and left her.
We've fought countless times, i stood by her side, i NEVER left her, or never did anything to deliberately hurt her. And she still thinks that i'm some random fake piece of ****?

Can anyone help me out on how to actually convince her?
To be quite honest. When she shouted out scarletts name, i felt this was going to turn into a 'dumping' type situation. Ellen page, being a seemingly decent character, i mentioned her so she would feel like i don't like the stereotypical 'sluttly scarlett' and that i would prefer a decent person over her.

I CAN'T explain myself, honestly, it's a total misunderstanding! It hurts the heck out of me to know we're doing this over a misunderstanding!
Update: What i actually meant by the looks thing was that, no matter how pretty another girl may be, i would never fall for them. Sometimes guys screw up, but women are so damn complicated sometimes. It's not our fault really. Can't you guys see it when the guy actually crumbles before you during a similar scene?