My girlfriend misunderstood what i meant to say. I mentioned an actress and now she's gone bezerk on me..?

For reference: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asn8OBwvIi9NKkHHWWXEwe7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507234732AA0JijY You don't really have to see it though. Before i start, we had a little conversation about 'fantasy' hook ups or whatever. We were only pretending, and i believe she still think... show more For reference:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asn8OBwvIi9NKkHHWWXEwe7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120507234732AA0JijY
You don't really have to see it though.

Before i start, we had a little conversation about 'fantasy' hook ups or whatever. We were only pretending, and i believe she still think it's serious.

I'll try to quote our conversation:
Her: "I know why you wanna watch the avengers."
Me: "Ah, why do I?
Her: "Scarlett."
Me: "No way, i want to watch for the hulk and captain america."
Her: "Yeah right."
Me: "But i don't even want to watch it for her, it's an action movie.."
Her: "SCARLETT"
Me: "Why are you mentioning her? I don't even love her, we were pretending that day. And it's an action movie, i want to watch the action."
Her: "You fancy her."
Me: "im not a perv. I don't, i said that name because you asked me to, and i didn't know who else to choose. I like ellen page better (THIS is where i technically screwed up in innocence). Because she seems decent, scarlett doesn't."
Her: "gtfo you know. You're like everyone else. Go fap over her pic."
Me: "if i said i didn't like scarlett, would you believe me? Ellen page is a brilliant actor, i like her acting, what's wrong with that?"
Her: "i don't want you."
Me: "You chose ian somerhaulder, you commented on his body, did i get jealous or wanted to dump you?"
Her: "You just confirmed what i thought. Because i was kidding, you didn't. And you added some ellen to your list, dare even telling me."
Me: "Ellen is an actor, good lord! Why would i love some Ellen who i dont even know? I don't base my love on looks, i like her acting that's all. And if you love me, cant you trust me?"
Her: "i don't feel like talking to you right now sorry." (then leaves me)

I sent her over a dozen texts, voice mails etc. She's acting like i don't even love her, after all the things i did for her. Any other fake guy would have taken this opportunity and left her.
We've fought countless times, i stood by her side, i NEVER left her, or never did anything to deliberately hurt her. And she still thinks that i'm some random fake piece of ****?

Can anyone help me out on how to actually convince her?
To be quite honest. When she shouted out scarletts name, i felt this was going to turn into a 'dumping' type situation. Ellen page, being a seemingly decent character, i mentioned her so she would feel like i don't like the stereotypical 'sluttly scarlett' and that i would prefer a decent person over her.

I CAN'T explain myself, honestly, it's a total misunderstanding! It hurts the heck out of me to know we're doing this over a misunderstanding!