Amazon Coupons 2012 May?- Where can I get coupon codes for Amazon.com?

I am looking to purchase cellphone from amazon.com I am looking to get some discount on my order, one of my friend told me that I can get discount and free shipping by using coupon codes, I tried to find them on internet but failed as most of them were expired, so I am looking for amazon coupon codes 2012, they... show more I am looking to purchase cellphone from amazon.com I am looking to get some discount on my order, one of my friend told me that I can get discount and free shipping by using coupon codes, I tried to find them on internet but failed as most of them were expired, so I am looking for amazon coupon codes 2012, they should be of this year.. I have already wasted my time on expired coupons, if you can find a free shipping coupon then that will help a lot. Any help will be appreciated.