Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 8 years ago

Canada vs. USA. What is better?

Teens where would you like to live whene you are older and why. And have Ligt reasoning. Not just "cause"

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

That is hard for me, because my extended family lives there, while I have lived in the USA my entire life. I am 16 and both of my parents are Canadian. I would like to live mostly in the USA, but I would like to live in Canada for a few years, only problem? I don't know any French, but I like going there every summer to visit my grandparents,cousins, uncle, great uncles and aunts, etc.(my great grandma died at age 102 a few years ago).

I don't think either are better, both have their problems.

Source(s): Me and my life
  • 8 years ago

I was born here in the usa but i'd like to visit canada someday, maybe i'll go to the niagra falls. I think i would rather live in the usa because i never thought of moving to nor would i want to.

• Canada.

Source(s): I live in the US and want to move to Canada... cause. :P
  • Ayyyyy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Canada

I want to live in Vancouver, British Columbia when I'm older, just cause

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Canada All the way

• 8 years ago

Canada!

It's like one of the top 10 happiest countries

And is prettier than the states in my opinion because we have the north.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Canada. We're friendlier and we just seem like a more free and peaceful nation.

I'd rather live in Canada, for the reasons above.

Plus, here there's no CISPA and gay marriage is legal. I think we're also more likely to legalize weed. Jus' saying. :)

Source(s): My (biased) opinion.
  • 8 years ago

Neither is "better", but I plan on living in the US because I was born and raised in the US, and I can't see myself moving out of the country.

• 8 years ago

u.s. because i'm familiar with this country. idk if i'd ever move because the u.s has been my home since i was 4, so i've been living here 13 years which is a good amount of time. also i have a few family members in this country which will make it easier to communicate in times of crisis.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Canada. I live in the US but i have been to Canada three times and its awesome there. :)

I want to move to London, because 1. ONE DIRECTION. 2. British guys. 3. NANDO'S.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.