?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

CM Punk tells fan to kill himself, what do you think?

http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news-rumors/cm-p...

– WWE Champion CM Punk spoke out on the topic of same sex marriage and Amendment 1 Monday morning on Twitter. Amendment 1 is a controversial topic in North Carolina, as it will define marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and would ban any other type of “domestic legal union” such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.

Punk wrote, “Amendment 1 is ridiculous. It’s an invasion of people’s rights. North Carolina, why do you care if somebody wants to marry who they love?” Same sex marriage should be legal. The fact that it’s illegal is embarrassing.”

He continued, “Divorce rate is at least 50% between men and women, so don’t give me the values angle. Making same sex marriage illegal is the same as having segregated drinking fountains. Embarrassing. The human race is embarrassing. #evolve”

One of Punk’s Twitter followers disagreed with his beliefs, writing to the WWE Superstar, “Man was meant for woman, and even the thought of homo’s make me sick.” Punk posted his message and wrote “Kill yourself” in response.

CM Punk then went on to say about the B A Star campaign

WWE Champion CM Punk spoke out on Amendment 1 Monday morning on Twitter as he strongly feels same sex marriage should be legalized in the state of North Carolina. The WWE Superstar subsequently told a fan on the microblogging website who disagreed with his beliefs to “kill yourself;” the message read, “Man was meant for woman, and even the thought of homo’s make me sick.” Punk was chastised for his harsh remark by another Twitter user, who reminded him of WWE’s anti-bullying campaign ‘be a STAR.’

“Telling someone to kill themselves? B A Star. How about creating a positive change instead of civil unrest? ***.,” the Twitter user wrote to the WWE Champion.

Punk, however, disagreed, as he said he’s fighting bigotry. He responded, “Hey moron, don’t try to hide behind the be a star campaign. I am a star. I’m fighting bigots here. Zero tolerance.”

The WWE Superstar then poked fun at “dirtsheets” for reporting his earlier remark, writing, “Dirtsheets need to report that I have cilantro in my teeth. Then swallow tacks.”

Punk continued to stir the pot on the microblogging site as he then hinted at surprises for tonight’s Raw SuperShow.

“Trust me when I say this #RAW will be fantastic. #rumors #surprises #cilantro,” he wrote. “I love knowing stuff nobody knows.”

CM Punk lost a whole lot of respect on this one, Not only this but remember he called a fan a Fa**et? Looks like being a douche is his drug, what a bad role model for kids.

BQ: Do you think WWE will discipline him? What if the fan actually kills himself? what will that do to WWE?

Favorite Answer

CM Punk is a great wrestler but I going to go off on him, I agree with the twitter fan who said about B.A Star campaign. He is looking for trouble and should shut his mouth because no one want a ignorant moron like him showing up and tweeting like a coward he is, why don't he say it to the fan who said "he disagree with same- sex marriage", CM Punk is a loser in real life and that why he is getting hate you don't see the rock getting that hate. Or even Cena for CM Punk I hope that lord Tensai destroy that branch into two pieces because he deserve tolerance not the other way around, who does he think he is telling people to kill them self would he like it if someone tell him to kill him self for speaking his mind no, so CM Punk should go back to school and learn how to treat people because its a pity for him to say that on internet and not have the balls to say it in person not only that but wwe have to have their back on him and tell everyone that CM Punk said sorry and didn't meant what he said. CM Punk is a poor excuse of a person and should go live with people in need to see how it feel to live a whole different life.Not only that but CM Punk don't have the balls to say that to vince face only on script I would like to see that happen and see what will happen to him. WWE should suspend CM Punk for a year until he gets his act together. Until he change I will like him again but he lost my respect.

BQ:Yes, they should if not make him into a jobber because the B.A Star will be known as a joke and nothing but a joke.

• ?

Yo

This is actually somewhat shocking IMO. Its not like this happened in the streets where Punk just said something without thinking about it. This happened via the Internet. Punk clearly had time to think through his thoughts. I get that we're all humans and sometimes say things we don't mean, but Punk has to know that he's under a big microscope and everything he says will be chastised.

Its hypocritical really. He supports Be a Star yet tells someone to kill themselves WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN HEAT OF THE MOMENT.

This isn't the first time I've heard bad things about Punk.

BQ -- I highly doubt the fan will kill himself to prove a point, but Punk may get fined if these reports are true.

I am shocked by this,I really am.CM Punk even appears in the Be A Star commercial.He shouldn't tell someone to kill themselves.That is mean and that is bullying in itself.WWE should discipline him and here is what I would do.

Vacate the title,fine CM Punk a WWE record $500,001.

BQ:They should but don't think they will.

Regardless of what you think of Amendment one you can't tell somebody to kill themselves. I lost a lot of respect for CM Punk.

• how is cm punk out of line when all of you guys are secretly like him although i do agree he was out of line by telling fan to "go kill himself"

So if a fan "killed himself" because CM punk told him to do it then he deserves to die IMHO.

Btw punk is soooooooooooooooooooo overrated

CM Punk is actually a jerk in real life, so it doesn't surprise me that he would act like that.

He doesn't seem like the type that would be friendly to his fans, like John Cena or Kelly Kelly.

Well I haven't lost any respect for him but he was out of line

I agree with him 100%.