$@#!! asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Who wins Super Bowl 47 and why?

As of May 7, 2012, I have New England. The offense just got another weapon with Brandon Lloyd and the draft is sure to improve the defense. If the offense is just as good as it was last year (which it likely will be) and the defense can rank average in the NFL, then I see New England steamrolling through what is a rather weak AFC and winning the Lombardi Trophy.

Favorite Answer

Right now I see the winner either being the NFC champ or the AFC champ...Whoever scores the most points... That's who will play in the Super Bowl.....

I completely agree with you, but everyone seems to forget the injuries the Patriots had to their defense last year. Ras I Dowling will play corner this year for the Pats and the first round of the draft was very favorable to the Patriots getting Jones and Hightower. Plus the easy schedule the Patriots have make them almost a lock for the 1 seed in the AFC. The only challenging teams they play are Baltimore, Houston and San Fran. They play Denver too, but Denver just couldn't stop the Pats offense both times last year. Of course the 2 games against the Jets will get a lot of hype, but if the Pats are the Pats they should sweep their division.

Road to the Super Bowl goes through Gillette Stadium.

As a Patriots fan I still think the 49ers are the best team in the NFL. They were 2 special teams mistakes away from the Super Bowl last year and honestly would have rolled on the Patriots had they made it and they only got better in the offseason. They didn't lose any significant defensive players and added a few very good WR's to compliment Crabtree, and Vernon Davis is a top TE in the league too. Oh and don't forget Frank Gore also since these addition of Manningham and Moss will take pressure and attention off Gore to help improve his durability by being able to pass more.

I can see the browns with there new redesigned team actually doing pretty good taking on the pats in the afc chapionship pats coming out victorious of course. The giants i dnt believe will two peat of even make it to the nfc championship with the falcons maybe getting there game together in the playffs i can see them possibly playing the seahawks panthers or eagles anyway i say patriot falcon sb

Source(s): me

Patriots with Gronk, Brady and Welker leading the way 19 - 0

• Nick

The Green Bay Packers over the New England Patriots?

Why?

Who knows, its a game.

@10 Yard Fight- The 49ers are the best? They really aren't. The Patriots would have sh*tted on them so badly. Smith can't throw the ball, and Gore would have been contained just like Ray Rice was in the AFC Championship game.

Source(s): PATS 4 LIFE!!!!!

Patriots beats Packers

The Saint's they have the best offense and there defense is gonna improve

come on people, The Saints have something to prove this year and after all the superbowl is in The SUPERDOME!! WHO DAT!!!!! WHO DAT!!!! WHO DAT!!!! Every one should believe Go Saints. What better way than Shut Goodell up for him having to hand over the Lombardi trophy to Mr Benson! Rember that New Orleans have a huge chip on their shoulders!!!!WHO DAT!!

WHO DAT!!!!!