alal asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

neutrogena skin clearing oil free makeup?

Does this foundation seriously melt in heat? How long wearing is it? I wanted to bring this with me to florida.

Favorite Answer

My biggest problem with this product is the strange shades it comes in. Nothing seems to match my (or my friends- all with different skin tones!) skin color. In heat, liquid foundations can get a little funky. They will have a thinner consistency. Also, if you have oily skin and/or will be sweaty in the Florida heat and humidity, liquid foundation will come off more easily. It may slide around on your face during the day, and yes, almost melt into your skin and swirl up on your face with oil and sweat and make it look icky. I recommend using a powder foundation. It will keep your skin from looking shiny and last much longer. When I was in Hawaii last summer, I used Physicians Formula's Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder, and loved it! It stayed on all day, through heat, humidity, oil, sun, and sweat- and looked great! As a bonus it has SPF 30 to keep your skin sun safe! Because it is made with minerals it is healthier for your skin, and it also has vitamins C and E in it. It is also, like the Neutrogena foundation, non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores. In addition the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder is formulated without parabens or fragrances and is hypoallergenic. Bottom line: I highly recommend it! It lasts long, looks great, has great coverage, is easy and quick to apply, is inexpensive, and feels light, not cakey, on your skin. I hope this helped! Good luck!