Nicky asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What was up with the ending scene after the avengers credits?

I saw the avengers yesterday and as with all of the marvals movies they put another scene after the credits.But this one had me lost. If anyone has seen it please tell me about it. I don't know where that space monkey in a helmet came from.

• Huh
    Favorite Answer

They're just introducing the next villain for the sequel. His name is Thanos. He's the guy that gave Loki the army. The servant says something like, "To challenge the humans is to court (or please) Death." He considers Death to be his mistress and is obsessed with pleasing her, so that's why he smiles. You have to know the comics to understand it.

• GK Dub

That was just a hint for the sequel, which suggested that Thanos would be the new villain. There's also a scene at the very end of the credits that shows all the Avengers eating shawarma at a deli, as suggested by Iron Man towards the end of the film.

Thanos... I guess you do no longer understand who he's. interior the action picture he's the ruler of the Chitauri extraterrestrial beings, and he's a foul-*** villain, perhaps extra effective than Thor. He has kicked the asses of each and every significant marvel character, and he even beated cosmic entities as quickly as with a cosmic gauntlet. he will seem on a marvel action picture later, like the Avengers 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy.

I missed that part I 4got to wait & see but Loki will be in Thor 2 but he wont be the main antogonist so that could be the new bad guy but like I said I missed it

That creature was a partner of Loki. Loki from Norse Mythology etc..It's name was definitely mentioned but i forgot...I guess he was implying that he'd be back to cause more trouble for humanity