Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What do you think of people who say YOLO? 10 points for best aanswer!?

YOLOOO

Favorite Answer

I think yolo it's an good excuse for those who wants to go out and do drink and drug and have sex all the time. Basicly fu*ck themselves up! Yeah I agree You Only Live Once but that means to go out and do something with your life not mess it up. That's what I think! ;)

i had to google it. i agree with the idea "you only live once" but people who talk in text-speak REALLY annoy me. it is irritating to get a text that says somthing like "wth idk wt 2 du"

translation "that the h*** i dont know what to do" but when people use it orally it is ten times worse. i shouldn't have to google every third word in a conversation just to know what they are talking about. I dont want to have to decode my texts either.

(for the reccord, i can define hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, tintinabulation, and antidisestablishmentarianisim. i have a great vocabulary, it just doesn't extend to made up abreviations for three and four letter words)

Source(s): I hate text speak

It's a hackneyed term. Haha, I'm only using that word because I just learned it literally today.

People use it too much, it's about as annoying as FML or OMG, but whatever I don't care who uses it. Don't worry, I don't hate you.

YOLNT. You Only Live Nine Times

#CatSwag

i think its stupid if they refer it towards the song and when they say that drake started it because a couple months before that release suicide silence released the song you only live once and a couple of years before that the strokes had released the song you only live once

never heard it till now. now i think its another stupid made up thing that is degrading the english language. hate it.

its awesome and true.all you old people out there stop hating b/c its just how we talk.

when i first saw that on facebook and im like what the! yolo??? idk haha i think it's kind of annoying bcuz its repeatedly repeated on fb!!