How to get body odor out of cotton shirt?

I bought a cute cheap shirt from the thrift store and I didn't notice the armpits had a really bad odor before I bought it. ugh. Anyways, how do I get the odor out? I tried scrubbing the pits with baking soda and hand washing in vinegar but it didnt help :( Should I just throw the shirt out? I know it's... show more I bought a cute cheap shirt from the thrift store and I didn't notice the armpits had a really bad odor before I bought it. ugh. Anyways, how do I get the odor out? I tried scrubbing the pits with baking soda and hand washing in vinegar but it didnt help :( Should I just throw the shirt out? I know it's thrift store and everything but I really like it.
Update: Oh and it's only one shirt. My other clothes don't have this problem so I really don't want to use a washing machine for one shirt