Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

free samples of how to introduce yourself to a woman you have not met before?

mostly if i want to introduce myself to someone on a dating site to a woman

Hi, I'm Hanna Aeneas Ketchum! I grew up in Y!Answers and am currently still living here: 18 years old. I'm really looking forward to meeting some fantastic people on here, especially for a loving, caring & serious relationship. Please, feel free to chat!

I enjoy violin and video games, as well as the occasional scuba dive. I love the outdoors. One of my perfect dates would have to be a beach picnic!

I'm looking for a partner that I can really connect with emotionally. I'd love to meet someone who'll enjoy my terrible jokes, suffer as I cook terrible food for dinner and generally be a great friend and lover. Myself; I am easygoing and reliable, always looking for a good laugh or exciting conversation.

Source(s): Replace my bits with yours. Pretty much; introduce yourself, basic interests, age, location. Say what you want from a partner and what you give in a relationship. BE HONEST!

I remembered there are some great tips at wantmillionaire.com, which is a quality site for dating tips and dating advice,