Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Are these 7 liberals the most evil people on the planet?

Chief Justice Warren Burger

Justice William O. Douglas

Justice William J. Brennan

Justice Potter Stewart

Justice Thurgood Marshall

Justice Harry Blackmun

Justice Lewis Powell

Thanks to them approving Roe v. Wade, 50 million babies have been murdered.

Liberals are evil people, but these justices are the most evil, as they set the abortion train in motion.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If a girl doesn't want a kid she should use protection or keep her legs closed.

• 8 years ago

Before we can talk about whether abortion is murder, you first need to define what it is to be a human life, and we need to both agree on that definition. This is not easy to do, nor is it "common sense" as some people like to think, because no matter the definition, there are always countless exceptions.

Until we can define what it is to be human, what we instead have is people who are stepping on women and their right to control their own bodies.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

So I guess the millions of Iraqi babies the republicans were bent on killing is just peachy and okey dokey, huh? Let's go on and kill some Iranian babies too, cause we love to spread freedom with our bombs...nice ! That's not evil at all, right?

• 8 years ago

Well, seeing as an unborn child is a clump of cells like a pimple, I can argue that you've probably murdered several "people" in your life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

+ yrs truly

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ha? Really? sorry abortion is not on the top of my lists of things to worry about. thanks for the two points!

• Erik
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

unborn lumps of cells...no heartbreak here

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

holy fartsack if a woman doesn't want to have a kid don't make her have a kid......you're insane....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no JLS are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.