Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who makes a better vice president, Joe Biden or Sarah Palin......and which partys picked them?

So now we can put that to REST!

.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Let see, an idiot and a scholar. Call me stupid but I'm going with the scholar.

Biden has been a Senator on account that Nixon grow to be President. He talks. And talks. And he's many times very, very incorrect. he's the third maximum liberal Senator and infrequently crosses party strains. Palin has been an appointed and elected valid in Alasks for sixteen years. She has accomplished issues for which she has had direct duty. She is an expert on skill which we rather need now. She has constantly worked in the time of party strains, even difficult her very own party. The activity of vice chairman is rather administrative. She has that have. Biden would not. As Geraldine Ferraro suggested, while she grow to be nominated for vice chairman, she had no adventure previous being a Congressman. They positioned Madeline Albright or yet another expert interior the vehicle together with her on a daily basis to start to instruct her each thing she mandatory. If some thing could ensue to McCain, the President nominates a sparkling vice chairman who would desire to be shown by skill of the two homes of Congress. (No, the Speaker of the residing house would not grow to be vice chairman.) the country could in no way be left unfastened-floating. The shape WORKS.

• BruceN

Biden.

Vice Presidents are usually chosen for their ability to support the President's policies and laugh at the President's jokes, so they must seem trustworthy and loyal but not overshadow the President.

Not only was Palin too photogenic, and opinionated, but she was so much younger than McCain, so people worried that he might die and leave her in charge of the nukes. Had she kept a lower profile and merely read what was on the teleprompter, they might have had a chance.

• Mark

The man who chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee when it excoriated Judge Robert Bork in 1987 could never make an acceptable President to me.

But if Palin cannot acknowledge that there was anything wrong with Bush v. Gore, then she's unacceptable to me too.

Palin. Bo the dog would make a better VP than the idiot Biden. Biden is the only reason I don't want to see Obama impeached.

LOL, joe Biden was selected to make Obama impeachment proof. As incredibly bad as Obama s as president, Biden would be infantry worse.

Joe`s been an embarrassment so far so i think Palin would be much better,the Media would crucify her again though.

According to the Secret Service they wanted Sarah . Wink , wink ...

Which one of them said "I can see Russia from my state" and that was morphed into "I can see Russia from my house"? which parties followers believe she said the second one?

Source(s): And of course which one of them invited a paraplegic to "stand up, Joe!"

Twice nothing is nothing. It's a moot question.