Why use abusive language to answer back?

I must confess, am amazed at the way the globe is moving foward. If someone asks a quetion, the civilised people know that questions are there to be answered rightly, while the uncivilised find abuse as the only way to satisify their pain!! Is race any more an issue to consider as far as relationships or marriages... show more I must confess, am amazed at the way the globe is moving foward. If someone asks a quetion, the civilised people know that questions are there to be answered rightly, while the uncivilised find abuse as the only way to satisify their pain!! Is race any more an issue to consider as far as relationships or marriages are concerned? Colour is nothing!! if there were differences in blood colour, that would be understandable. And if one group was breathing in a different kind of air, then i would have understood by now. Nostalgia is nolonger fashionable neither satisfying......just live a free life, have peace with those around you, you wont have any stress.Why should i get so obsessed with my colour and lose sense of reason? I love and respect all races with passion.
2 answers 2