Henna Hair dye for people with dermatitis?

When i first ever dyed my hair, i did a test patch on the back of my ear. Just doing a patch test set of my dermatitis which i had as a baby. Ever since then i cannot dye my hair without my dermatitis fireing up and getting a large amount of dandruff from my skin flaking, found out i was allergic to amonia. I have... show more When i first ever dyed my hair, i did a test patch on the back of my ear. Just doing a patch test set of my dermatitis which i had as a baby. Ever since then i cannot dye my hair without my dermatitis fireing up and getting a large amount of dandruff from my skin flaking, found out i was allergic to amonia. I have tried amonia free hair dyes, but they still have the same outcome :( I was recently told about henna hair dye; i looked it up and found out that it has been used for the past 5 years, thats when i though that they wouldnt have all those harsh chemicals in it. Would there be any properties in henna hair dye that could possibly set my dermatitis off? I just dont want to waste my money if it doesnt work. It is also said to be completelty natural... please help!
3 answers 3