promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Marvel Movies/Avengers Sequel predictions?

some thoughts i have are do you think its possible if Thanos was to appear in Avengers Sequal, also mean Garfield (Spider-Man) will have an appearance? and do you think there will be a new incredible hulk movie with MODOK or do u think MODOK could appear in the next avengers because i think MODOK is making his way into the story line since Mr Blue from the Incredible Hulk 2008 movie technically creates the Abomination and when he is thrown Bruce Banners Blood leaks and hits mr blue in the head mixing their dna together, and blue's head started to grow. Could he turn into MODOK and bring back the Abomination that Bruce (Hulk) tried to get rid of in the 2008 movie? (sorry im a bit of a comic thinker in these situations.)

or i just remembered mr blue was Samuel Sterns and he becomes the leader... which makes me wonder if he will appear in a new hulk movie, or the sequal to the avengers. Samuel Sterns aka the leader runs into spiderman too.. i mean like either way Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) should appear in the avengers 2 if there is one right?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rebbi
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless Sony decides to annul the contract with Marvel, which I fail to see them do since it's Spider-Man and it brings tons of money in, I don't see Spidey appear in the Avengers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

After the anengers 2 they got, Capt 3, thor 3, ant-man, black widdow and another unconfimed (doctor strange probably), the avengers 3, (pure speculation from here onwards) Guardians 2, antman 2, doctor stange 2, Thor 4, hulk 2, anvengers 4,

• 8 years ago

Yes, the Leader could be in a new Hulk movie and I certainly hope so.

Spider-Man will not appear in an Avengers movie because his movie franchise is property of Sony, not Marvel.

I would love a movie version of MODOK, if they can somehow play it straight. MODOK did once use the Abomination against the Hulk in the comics.

• Thor 2, Iron man 3, Captain America 2 all in the works to be released next year. Sorry, no hulk 2( imo they've done enough damage to hulk with the first film; it was horrible) I know this for a fact. Sry can't answer everything as I do not know but I hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I accept as true with Debbie. i think of she would be charged with 1st degree homicide, yet i do no longer think of she gets the loss of existence penalty. the reason being via fact i've got faith the jury would have diverse critiques on her psychological status, and that i do no longer think of they'd have the desire to make the best assessment as to how her ideas operates. in spite of the fact that, I strongly sense they have adequate convincing information to bypass with a 1st degree conviction. As for the date of the call, i'm going to bypass with mid-morining on Tuesday, would 7. i do no longer think of it is going to take them long in any respect, yet they could sleep on it to guarantee they're giving her each and every earnings of a doubt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.