Marvel Movies/Avengers Sequel predictions?

some thoughts i have are do you think its possible if Thanos was to appear in Avengers Sequal, also mean Garfield (Spider-Man) will have an appearance? and do you think there will be a new incredible hulk movie with MODOK or do u think MODOK could appear in the next avengers because i think MODOK is making his way... show more some thoughts i have are do you think its possible if Thanos was to appear in Avengers Sequal, also mean Garfield (Spider-Man) will have an appearance? and do you think there will be a new incredible hulk movie with MODOK or do u think MODOK could appear in the next avengers because i think MODOK is making his way into the story line since Mr Blue from the Incredible Hulk 2008 movie technically creates the Abomination and when he is thrown Bruce Banners Blood leaks and hits mr blue in the head mixing their dna together, and blue's head started to grow. Could he turn into MODOK and bring back the Abomination that Bruce (Hulk) tried to get rid of in the 2008 movie? (sorry im a bit of a comic thinker in these situations.)
or i just remembered mr blue was Samuel Sterns and he becomes the leader... which makes me wonder if he will appear in a new hulk movie, or the sequal to the avengers. Samuel Sterns aka the leader runs into spiderman too.. i mean like either way Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) should appear in the avengers 2 if there is one right?
5 answers 5