Asians: (or non asians) can you read minds?

ok it really scaring me because i dont understand why, if you are from asia, you can read minds. an asian family live next door to my dads and me, my sister, my brither and step brotherwere on the tranpoline and i saw an asian old lady sunbathing in a bikini and thats not good if your over 40! anyway, i thought to... show more ok it really scaring me because i dont understand why, if you are from asia, you can read minds. an asian family live next door to my dads and me, my sister, my brither and step brotherwere on the tranpoline and i saw an asian old lady sunbathing in a bikini and thats not good if your over 40! anyway, i thought to myself ew (as anyone would) and she looked at me in a horrible way as if i shouted it.
later on my step brother looked out of his bedroom window and saw her, he thought ew she should put some clothes on. then she looked at the house in a horrible way and went inside.
please be serious i want to know if i should not think anything when asians are around ( no offense)