Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

IP camera for external PC

Dear Sir / Madam,

I bought an IP camera and installed into my home computer, but cannot access through my smartphone / computer with external IP,

below information for your referenec,

IP Camera: NCB-545/W http://www.wansview.com/Products/NCB-545Wpk.html

Modem: Linksis

can you please teach me how to fix it for allow access through smartphone / extrenal computer, thank you in-advance,

Update:

我買了一個ip cam 與我家的電腦連接上,但我不懂怎樣才能從手機/公司電腦連接到家中ip cam, 已shared ip address 但也不成功,請教路,謝謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • SamOr
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to view your ip cam from other computers via Internet, you need to enable <DDNS> in your router. You can go www.no-ip.com to setup an free account and follow the instruction. Regarding use the mobile phone to view the ip cam, you need to download an app to do it. A lot of apps are free with this feature. Pick the one you like. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.