IP camera for external PC

Dear Sir / Madam,

I bought an IP camera and installed into my home computer, but cannot access through my smartphone / computer with external IP,

below information for your referenec,

IP Camera: NCB-545/W http://www.wansview.com/Products/NCB-545Wpk.html

Modem: Linksis

can you please teach me how to fix it for allow access through smartphone / extrenal computer, thank you in-advance,

我買了一個ip cam 與我家的電腦連接上,但我不懂怎樣才能從手機/公司電腦連接到家中ip cam, 已shared ip address 但也不成功,請教路,謝謝

Rating
  • SamOr
    Favorite Answer

If you want to view your ip cam from other computers via Internet, you need to enable <DDNS> in your router. You can go www.no-ip.com to setup an free account and follow the instruction. Regarding use the mobile phone to view the ip cam, you need to download an app to do it. A lot of apps are free with this feature. Pick the one you like. Good luck.