My girlfriend forgave me?

My girlfriend forgave me?

My girlfriend wanted a break to figure ourselves out. After 5 days, I texted and she doesn't want to give up on me but need to work on ourselves again and focus on her. What to do to focus on bettering ourselves to ensure that we never argue the way we have. Please advise.

Additional Details

We argued a lot and I treated her very bad. Yelling a screaming. Selfish. She wanted a break then I texted her a couple of days later. We are not together just yet but we need to focus on working on ourselves. All she wants to do now is focus on herself to be a better mother to her children. But she is not giving up on me. What do I do?

Favorite Answer

Give her space and let her get her head straight and be the mom she wants to be. Be her friend treat her right and be there for her, if she says shes not giving up ob you she still cares just make sure she knows you care about her and get feelings too

i've had a previous situation kind of like yours. my boyfriend had been consistently put tin himself before me or anyone else and for a while it is ok but he was becoming overly selfish. we have now been together almost 3 years and i'll tell you the arguing never stops but it gets Alot better. if you really love each other then things will work out just figure out who you really are and how your want people to see you. just because your working on making yourself a better person doesn't mean you have to go back to her right away either, sometimes its good to take a break for a while and really look at your situation and how you feel.

Source(s): experience :)

It sounds like you've got a good start, you agree that you both need to work on the relationship. My husband and I are kind of similar, our problem is we don't fight. How is this bad? We tend to ball up our emotions, I write them in a journal and he waits til he explodes such as kicking me out of the house for 3 weeks ect. But we both agreed that while counseling is nice, our relationship needs us its primary members to suck it up regardless or how we feel and talk to each other. Whether or not we agree isn't the point, the point is we share those opinions and emotions so we know we are on the same page. It's very hard work, especially if you are with someone whose personality type is the same as yours.

Source(s): Married for 4 yrs and lots left to learn

You could keep talking to her and build up a friendship and after awhile once you guys feel like you have straightened yourselfs out, then maybe try another relationship again. Do what you feel is best

• Be a better boyfriend. Stop those arguing, and fight those two elements can lead you to breaking up with each other. My advice is just keep it cool with her, don't cheat on her. Btw you are a one lucky dude cause your gf forgives you.

• Jim

leave her to her thoughts and she will come back when she is ready

Answer Mine Please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av7Vl...